These are a few of my favorite things… you know, besides raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…
1. Underworks Tri-Top Binder #983: Comfy, effective, and doesn’t mush all your guts out (woo!).
2. Medium Packy: Just enough to not be awkward.
3. An Athens Boys Choir CD: Listen. Be happy.
1. Jaguar Harness by Aslan Leather: I cannot live without this. All hail the jag!
1. Hitachi Magic Wand: I can’t use my Hitachi cordless drill anymore without getting giddy. Amazing is an understatement for this vibe… *cough* I mean… back massager.
1. Laya Spot from Fun Factory: Small, adorable, fits nicely against the body (in most cases), good range of vibe patterns. OH! and it lights up. Note: It is not waterproof like most sites say it is. Splashproof, yes. Waterproof, absolutely not.
1. Pure Wand – Njoy: If you can save up your pennies, this is the greatest purchase you will make in your lifetime. I can’t even explain how fucking awesome it is. Mmmm stainless steel.
2. Goodfella – Vixen Creations: Great for packing and playing, realistic, and 100% silicone! Win.
3. Acute – Tantus: Small, but damn, it gets the job done. Also, 100% silicone AND it’s on sale pretty much all the time.
Books (Maybe this is a redundant list. I’m sure you’ve read these.):
1. Cunt, Inga Muscio: A book on loving the lady parts, feminism, and the word ‘cunt’.
2. Stone Butch Blues, Leslie Feinberg: A lot to think about. Made me grateful to live in the times that we do.
3. Getting Off, Jayme Waxman: Learn everything in the world about masturbation. The history, the controversy, the loveliness, etc.
4. Sex Toys 101, Rachel Venning and Claire Cavanah: Good introduction to everything you really need to know about toys. (Mine might be autographed by Rachel… tee hee.)
5. In Me Own Words, Graham Roumieu: This is the autobiography of bigfoot and, oh man, its beyond wonderful.
And if you bleed: